Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Troy: the first ten months...

I was looking at all of Troy's pictures and thinking how much he has changed over the last ten months! I thought I would post a picture from every month so we could see the change. It was hard picking pictures because I tried to get one from the end of each month so there should be about 3-4 weeks in between each picture. Hope you enjoy!



June- 10 months
May- 9 months (after the 4th haircut I think most of the dark had been cut off)
April- 8 months
March- 7 months
Feb- 6 months (hair started getting lighter about here)
Jan- 5 months--- his first haircut was a few days before this picture
Jan again with wet hair HAHA
Dec - 4 months- I think there was a big change from Nov to Dec.
Nov- 3 months
Oct- 2 months
Sept- 1 month-- Look how much his hair grew in 3 1/2 weeks!
Aug- birth

No comments:

Post a Comment