Friday, June 5, 2009

from Jan 2008....

Jan 30th 2008- " We had a little scare today so Obed picked me up at school and took me to Birmingham to see Dr. Freeman. Everything is ok now. We got to hear the heartbeat again. My blood pressure was a little low, but all is well."


Jan 15 2008- "We had our ultrasound today and everything still looks good. I am 7 weeks and 1 day. We got to hear the heartbeat (151) . It was wonderful to hear. I think I am still in shock. I don't feel pregnant? I think its a boy, Obed thinks girl-well at least for right now thats what I think."
First picture of my belly and first picture of "baby Ellis" at 7 weeks 1 day


Jan 2 2008- "What a great way to start the new year. We had our first Dr's. appointment today. Evrything looks good and we are thinking baby Ellis will join us in early Sept. We go back in a few weeks for an ultrasound to get a real due date"

No comments:

Post a Comment