Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day weekend.

MeeMaw and MiMi came to visit us on Sat. We had a great time going out to eat. 
Here is MiMi and Troy 
On Sunday after church we ate at Gwen's house then got ready to go kayaking on the Coosa. Trent went with us. Obed and I flipped three times and I got very scared the last time we flipped because I got hung under the boat and couldn't get out from under the water. Obed had to come under and find me and pull me out. Once we got through that set of rapids we find out that a man from our group had just drowned in the same place. It ended up being a very sad end to a great Father's Day. I pray for the family that lost their dad/husband. 


This is what happens when we let Mo feed Troy: He dumped his pudding out on the table and was playing slip and slide in it. It was so funny and I got a little on video that I will share. 

Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband. Thank you for being such a great dad to Troy. I know he loves you very much. 
sorry the video is sideways. I guess I had the camera turned and I couldn't figure out how to rotate the video...

1 comment:

  1. That is too funny! Looks like Troy was enjoying his indoor slip and slide!!

    ReplyDelete