Friday, June 5, 2009

From Aug 2008....

Aug 29 2008- we are headed home today. Obed has a football game tonight.


once we were home Rocky got the chance to check out his little brother for the first time:
My favorite picture so far. I love his hair.
coming home! Friday Aug 29th Daddy has a football game tonight!
kangaroo care with Dad
MeeMaw and her third great grandchild:



More pictures from the hospital:
proud Daddy
proud mama
MacMac, Daddy and Troy

look at his hair! and that chicken neck HAHA



Aug 27 2008- we went to Brookwood on the 26 at around 4pm to get ready to be induced. They gave me Cervidal around 6:30pm to get things going. I had a pretty good night except for all the excitement and a little bit of pain. Neither of us slept very much though and Dr. Freman came in Wednesday morning around 5:30am and told me I could take a shower if I wanted. So we got all unhooked and I took what felt like the best shower ever. I was actually very relaxed but also very excited. I got settled back down and hooked back up to all the machines and then the wait really began. I started having reg. contractions sometime around 10:30 but was progressing pretty slowly. I was scared of the Epidural because I have had some problems with my back in the past and was worried about that. So I tried to tuff it out. Sometime around 3pm I decided that I needed to get the epidural because I couldn't lay or sit because of the pressure and I didn't think it would be safe to have Troy standing up- HA It went great and helped so much. Things started moving along and I started pushing at around 4pm Troy was born at 5:09 pm. He is beautiful! Has lots of hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. The Dr's. checked him out because of the previous issues with his heart and I am so glad to say that they found NOTHING! My prayers have been answered. I have a wonderful, HEALTHY baby boy. Sorry for the long story. Here are some pictures. I am sure there will be many, many more to come.


First family picture:
My sweet little baby:
Dad is tired! HA
Troy Justice Ellis is finally here at 5:09 pm Aug 27th.
Having a little difficulty:
Just waiting on him to get here and of course playing on the computer:
The night before Troy was born 39 weeks and 2 days:

Aug 9th- I had my Maternity Pictures taken. It was a lot of fun. I took Jen Jackson with me and we all got a really good laugh. Thank for going Jen. Here are a few of the proofs.







Aug 4 2008: I had a shower in Talladega and First Baptist yesterday. I was great and Troy got so much stuff. This child is not going to need anything once he gets here. I feel very much loved! Thank you to everybody. Here are a few pictures.

36 weeks
Me, Mom and Mandy (my sister)
Jen, me, Mandy and Meg
Me and Kelly
Julie, me and Jen
My ten year reunion was this past weekend. I had a great time seeing everyone again here are a few pictures:
Jenn, Obed and I
Us at the reunion

me, Autmn and Jen

Me and Obed again
Here is a picture of me at 35 weeks! I am huge HAHA:


No comments:

Post a Comment