Friday, June 5, 2009

from July 2008...

Just a few shots from our 4D scan! I love the feet and hand pictures!

Sucking his thumb:





July 29 2008- "Another Dr. visit today everything is good. Gained a little more weight 23 pounds total now. Blood pressure was 104/60 Troy's heart rate was 136. I am going every Tuesday now.


July 23 2008- " I have had 2 NST and everything looks good- they think he is going to be big so they are planning to induce a little early if needed, around Aug 20. I a getting very anxious and ready. Troy's room is ready and waiting! Now it just needs him.


July 15 2008- "Back to Dr. Freeman today all good! I am 33 weeks and 1 day, up 20 pounds... hope not too much more. Blood pressure is still low. He says if it is too low when I go into labor it could cause me to not be able to get a epidural! I hope that is not the case. I am sure it will go up with my nerves when the times comes. HA"


July 3 2008- "I start weekly NST next week. Non Stress Test, its done mainly to check on Troy and make sure everything is ok and that he is not gettin to big dure to the Diabetes. I am huge and feeling the pains of it now."

No comments:

Post a Comment