Friday, June 5, 2009

from Dec 2007....

Dec-25 2007 "We told both families the news today. I made little cards that said "Coming Soon" on the outside and "Baby Ellis- September 2008" on the inside. We wrapped them and let everyone open them at the same time. It was so exciting to watch everyone face as they read. Everyone was very excited for us.
Family opening the cards:

Dec-23 2007 " I finally told Obed that we are going to have a baby! I wanted to wait until Christmas but I just couldn't. I wrote him a letter and wrapped it up as an early Christmas present, which he didn't want to open until the 25th but I made him. He read the letter and we both cried then we prayed."


Dec-21st 2007 "Its true, the Lord works in His own way! After trying for too long, we are pregnant! Now I feel that God made us wait because he knew that Daddy Bob was going to be leaving us soon and that we would need this to help get through it. We lost a special person and now we are going to gain a new special person! I haven't even told Obed yet, I am so excited. Kelly is the only person that knows so far. I want to do something special to share the news with Obed, but I haven't figured that out yet?"



Dec- 19th 2007 "This has been a very rough month. My sweet, precious Daddy Bob went home to be with Jesus on the 17th after losing his battle with cancer. He was the strongest man I know. And has been such a great influence on my life. I can't believe he is gone. Today is my birthday and I am having to bury one of the most special people in my life. I will miss him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment