Saturday, June 27, 2009

10 months....

Troy is ten months old today. I can't believe it. It seems like he was just born a few weeks ago. What did I do before we had him? He has made our lives so great in the short time he has been here. I can't wait to make many more memories with him. 

On a funny note: Yesterday I got up and went into the kitchen to start breakfast for Troy. I heard him in his room playing in the crib. So I took my time and went to get him about 10 minutes later. When I opened his door I thought "gosh it smells in here, he must have done to the bathroom already", then I turned on the light. Oh my gosh- he had taken off his dirty diaper and let me tell you, it was everywhere. All in the crib, on the wall, in his hair and eyebrows,
 all in his blanket... It took me 30 minutes to clean him and another hour to clean the room. Oh it was awful!!!

Here are a few pictures of Evan and Troy playing the other night: sorry about the red eyes.

 

3 comments:

  1. He is adorable. The diaper thing should have been photographed to blackmale him with later!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jenn! I keep waiting on the day when we find that in Evan's bed!! We put him down for naps in jsut his diaper, so I am sure the day is coming!! These are cute pictures of the boys! Thanks for sharing!!! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious angel, just like his Mama was and is. I miss him so bad but I am glad I have all of these great photos to look at when I need to hug him and smell his hair. They are all so cute. He is so funny. I love you all and miss you a lot. You, Obed and TROY!

    ReplyDelete