Friday, June 5, 2009

from June 2008....

Pictures of Troy's room:






June 13 2008- "I failed the three hour test too- so I guess this means I have Gestational Diabetes. Yuck! And I am up 13 pounds. Maybe since I can't have sugar or carbs I wont gain too much weight. thats one good thing to come from this. I am 28 weeks and 4 days today.

June 10 2008- "The Tea went great- there were a lot of people and we got a lot of great things. I can't believe that I am 7 months pregnant- it has gone by so fast! Today is our 2 yr anniversary. We are going out to eat to celebrate. My favorite thing!"


June 6 2008- "Well I failed the glucose test yesterday! Have to go back on the 12th for the 3 hour test, I really hope I pass! It sucks to have to watch what you eat while you are pregnat! I have a Tea at Nancy's Sunday. I am excited about that!"

No comments:

Post a Comment