Friday, June 5, 2009

from March 2008...

Mar 21 2008- "We had to come back to Huntsville yesterday because we have to be out of the house by tonight! I guess I got lucky being pregnant because I didn't
have to move anything. We are sending all our stuff to storage in Wetumpka and will be staying with Kelly and Scott until school is out.
Mar 19 2008- "I am 16 weeks and Its a boy! We are so excited! I really wanted a boy but didn't want tto say that before because I felt bad about it. Hehe. I am just glad he is healthy. The scan went great and we got lots of wonderful pictures of him. He was sucking his thumb and crossing his legs. When the tech first started she said "do you have a guess as to what your having?" Obed said girl, I just sat there because I had been watching the screen and I thought I already saw something the looked a little boyish HA. She let us look at his face and feet then said "well, I hope you are ready for your little boy!" We are going to name him Troy Justice Ellis- or at least for now anyway."


Mar 17 2008- "Back to the Dr. today. I am 16 weeks, still down a few pounds from being sick. Blood pressure was 91/57. This week is Spring Break we are spending it in Wetumpka house hunting and I scheduled a surprise appointment on the 19th at for us at Images Of Life to find out the sex. Obed doesn't know we are going yet. I can't wait, onlt two more days. Everyone thinks its a girl because i have been so sick -but I am not so sure about that."


Mar 14 2008- "The house sold, looks like we will be living with Scott and Kelly until school is out. i am a little nervous about his whole situtation. Obed hasn't really been offered the job yet, so in a nut shell we are packing up and moving to Wetumpka with no jobs for either of us. For some reason I feel a peace about it thouhg. I know God has a plan for us. We just have to figure it out."

Mar 1 2008- "We went to Dol'che for Veronicas birthday tonight. It was fun even though I lost all my food before we even left. Maybe it was the solid black bathroom (even the toilet paper) and not the baby, ha I doubt it though. Also we put our house up for sale this week. Hopee things work out. "

No comments:

Post a Comment