Tuesday, June 16, 2009

From March 2009...

March 31 2009: WARNING PIC HEAVY! I just couldn't help it. These are the pictures Elana took. I loved everyone of them and had to post a lot because I thought she did such a great job. We will be going back for our one year pictures in August!
















March 27 2009: Troy got his 6 month shots today (even though he is really 7 months today) he was delayed because of a little cold before the last shots. He did great, and so did I! I don't
think he really notices it because he acts like it doesn't bother him at all.

March 14 2009: We are having pictures made with Elana. I can't wait to see them all. She does a great job. So get ready for tons of pictures in the near future.
Troy has been crawling a little and sitting up alone. We have 2 teeth now on the bottom.



March 9 2009: We are SO close to crawling, he gets up and throws himself forward. It is too cute. I can't believe he is old enough to crawl already! He is up to 16.10 lbs now. March 5 2009: We have our first tooth (even though he won't let me show it). He did really well and I think we have another one coming in right beside the first one. March 1 2009: Snow Day. Jen and Addy are here for the weekend. Troy really enjoyed his first snow (I think). Here are some pictures:




here is a video of Troy playing around, he is very verbal and really wants to crawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment