Friday, June 5, 2009

from Feb. 2008...

Feb 20 2008-"We went to see Dr. Freeman again today. I am 12 weeks and 2 days. Time is going by slowly for right now because I am so excited to find out the sex! All went well at the appointment, didn't get to hear the heartbeat this time :-( and my blood pressure is still kind of low-- today it was 91/59! I don't know if it has always been low or what. I have never really checked it much???? I guess its better than high bp? I am still getting sick A LOT which is not fun in a class full of 7th graders (who don't know yet). And who named it morning sickness anyway? That would imply that it goes away by noon right? WRONG!" I have lost a few pounds because of the sickness, but I'm sure I could stand to lose a few before I gain a lot- HA" 
Here I am at 12 weeks:


Feb 5 2008- "Well I can't say I don't feel pregnant anymore. I have been feeling really sick these past few days. I am 10 weeks and 1 day now. I am so ready to find out what we are having. Now a part of me thinks its a girl???? Obed still thinks girl... guess we will see."

No comments:

Post a Comment