Friday, June 5, 2009

from May 2008....

May 31 2008- "We closed on the house and everything went great. 

Now we just have to move in. I went to a shower in Wetumpka for Shannon yesterday- she doesn't know what she is having yet, but I think its a boy!

May 21 2008- "I am sad about leaving the friends I have made here in Madison and at Liberty. Tomorrow will be my last day there."
This picture is at about 26 weeks
May 19 2008- "Kelly and Veronica gave me a shower at Kelly's house yeaterday. MeeMaw, Mama Gwen and Charlotte came up. Mandy didn't get to because she just had her surgery last week. The shower was great. I got so much stuff and we had great food and played some fun games. They gave me a memory book with all the shower info and pictures in it. I loved it!" I can't believe I am 25 weeks today! Over half way there. I am not ready to yet. But we did find a house since I last worte. I love it. We close on the 23 which is the last day of school- we will be skipping that day. HA
May 8 2008- "Dr. Freeman told us to try and not worry about the Echogentic Focus (bright spots on Troy's heart). He believes that it could be because of the advanced equipment Dr's. are using now. He said it may be that people just don't know how to read it yet and it may be something that is there a lot and Dr's. are just not used to seeing it.????
I am up 8 pounds at 23 weeks and 3 days. I guess thats not too bad.


Mother's Day 2008


May 5 2008- "Katie and I had a shower at school today. It was very nice and we both got a lot of wonderful things for the babies. She is having a girl and due about a week before me. I go back to the Dr. on Thursday for a reg check-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment