Friday, June 12, 2009

From Jan 2009...

I found this picture and had to post it, I love this one. After a bath playing with the towel:


Troy found his toes...
Jan 25 2009: I had a pottery party yesterday at Mandy's house. Amy gave Troy his FIRST HAIRCUT (at not even 5 months old). Which he needed in a bad way. Here are a few pictures:
before haircut:
after haircut:

Jan 21 2009: We went to the Dr. yesterday. Troy weighs 15.1 and is 25 3/8 inches long. Tall and skinny! Wish I was. HA
Love that hair!
Jan 11 2009: Mac Mac's birthday was yesterday and we went to Talladega to visit.

19 weeks old! Isn't he a doll?????
Jan 2 2009: What a great new year! Obed and I went out to eat with Chris and Shannon, Lauryn and Trent. Yum Bone Fish! Gwen kept Troy for us. I am sure he had a great time with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment