Wednesday, June 17, 2009

finally caught up...

so I made it to June, It took a while to go back and post all of my journal from the past year and 1/2. But I finally got it up to date. I am sure things were left out, but I hope to keep it up to date from now on. June has been very busy for us, with pottery parties, football workouts, job interviews.... I will be working at Eclectic Elementary next year! I am excited and sad about going back to work. I think I am ready to get back into the swing of things with work, but I am really nervous about leaving Troy somewhere. He will be staying with Gwen Sides and I know he will be fine, its me I'm worried about. HA.
I am headed to Madison for a pottery party this afternoon, be back in Wetu tomorrow night. I am going to miss Troy so bad!!!
Troy is SO close to walking, he has even let go and taken a step a few times. I can't believe he is about to be walking. I feel like he was just born. I gave him another haircut (#4) yesterday. This child has some wild hair thats for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment