Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th weekend...

We had a very busy weekend. Obed, Troy and I went to Huntsville on Friday to see Kelly and Scott. On Sat. we went to TN to Kelly's family reunion (Troy stayed in a hotel for the first time). They had a fishing tournament, bluegrass band, horseshoe and Hell tournament. It was a lot of fun even though Troy was really tired and a little fussy. We headed back to Huntsville on Sunday and stayed another night with Scott and Kelly then came back home today.
Sleeping in a different place every night really got to Troy he was up a lot all three nights. But now that we are home he seems back to his regular schedule. He went to sleep at 8 and hasn't gotten up yet (fingers crossed). We had a great weekend and look forward to Scott and Kelly coming to stay with us this weekend!
I noticed that I amnot in a single one of our pictures from this weekend, I need to start letting Obed take pictures as well or Troy is going think I was not around. HA


he liked the fish




I don't think it tasted as good as he thought it would

He found a worm- Obed said Gary bought this one... 
I think he liked it a little
getting ready to go fishing with daddy

1 comment: